Wednesday, January 14, 2009

At least I got my workout clothes on today!

Well, something about "the best laid plans"...I am procrastinating and I have no excuse. I admit it. Isn't that the first step in moving forward? I am diligently thinking about diet and exercise. I mean I think that I should limit my carbs, I think I should limit my sugars (even those drunk in alcohol), I think I should get moving..BUT..what is my problem? I have awesome support..Matt works out regularly, friends of mine maintain weight loss blogs, and I.have.no.motivation. I might even think that I am using graduate school as an excuse. What if my entire motivation for pursuing my doctorate is all about procrastinating about exercising? Well..I think I am going to do some laundry. and change out of my workout clothes.

3 comments:

Smiling Single trying to stay senile in this dating world! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smiling Single trying to stay senile in this dating world! said...

Workout clothes are the first step!

TK said...

There's nothing wrong with using graduate school as an excuse! :-) You can do anything you set your mind to, it's setting the mind that takes some convincing. If you need a cheerleader, I'm here!